Sunday, November 20, 2011

End of the quarter--- status, Orlando?

Well, guys, it's been some work.

As of the end of Fall quarter, I have every shot animated, which is right about where I wanted to be.
The animation itself is there, but there are a couple of shots (13 comes readily to mind) where I would definitely want to revisit and polish before I deem it ready for clean up.

Coupled with that, some shots would definitely benefit from some in-betweens and breakdowns, so that's pretty much what i'll be focusing on next quarter. Also, I hope to get layouts finalized (thanks to Jina) and music finalized (thanks to Charlie). I also want to see if I can get intro-scene animation done as well (thanks to Jina and Rachel). If all goes well, I might even be able to start on clean up.

As for winter break, I'm kinda hoping to focus on some side-projects, such as finishing a Toby Maya model I've been tinkering on for ages now and maybe getting more some practice on Maya and Flash animating. Portfolio pieces, maybe?

Anyway, I wouldn't want to leave you guys without a final .mov file to look at, so here's how shot 17 looks now:


I'll keep you guys updated on anything Rock Candy related going on over break!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment